It’s more than just a job.
It’s people who have made Presbyterian Homes into the community it is today. People who are passionate about person-centered care. People who lead with responsibility and clarity. People who love to come to work every day. People like you.
Besides a forward-thinking workplace and meaningful job opportunities, employees also may enjoy numerous additional benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off with cash-out options
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account with employer contributions offered
- Robust voluntary insurance coverage options, including Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, Accident, and Pet.
- Employer-funded Long Term Disability (LTD) and Basic Life coverages.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer baseline and match contributions up to 6%
- A confidential employee assistance program
- US Citizenship Funding Program
- Shift and weekend differentials (for eligible positions)
- Competitive sign-on and referral bonuses offered!
- Located near public transportation with shuttle service available at certain locations
- Employee wellness program with incentives
- On-site fitness centers
- Upscale work environment & meal discount program
- Continuing education with tuition reimbursement & scholarship programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Qualified employer for Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Discounts at local restaurants, theme parks, hotels, car rentals, and more!
Interested in a position? You’re invited to apply.
We offer positions in nursing, nursing management, dining services, development, activities and fitness, corporate roles, and more. We appreciate your interest in joining the Presbyterian Homes team. We’ll review your application and be in touch if we think we’d be a good match.
Presbyterian Homes is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws, does not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable military discharge, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Presbyterian Homes is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenings.