Senior Living Career Opportunities
The most rewarding career.
Creating vibrant communities for older adults that inspire wellness, independence, joy, and security is our mission. And we need people like you to continue to carry it out.
Every day, we strive to create a fulfilling, comfortable and worry-free environment for those who live and work at our communities. In return, our team members are rewarded financially, with benefits, and with personal fulfillment.
If you’re interested in serving a forward-thinking community that deserves your daily best, let’s connect. We’re a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all backgrounds to serve in nursing, nursing management, dining services, development, activities and fitness, corporate roles and so much more!
Just some of the perks included in our employee benefits package are:
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Supplemental insurance coverage options, including Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Pet
- Employer-funded Long-Term Disability & Basic Life coverages for full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer baseline & match
- Confidential employee assistance program
- US Citizenship Funding Program
- Shift and weekend differentials (for eligible positions)
- Integrated Employee Wellness program
- On-site fitness centers
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Qualified employer for Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Presbyterian Homes is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws, does not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable military discharge, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Presbyterian Homes is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenings.