Senior Living Career Opportunities
The most rewarding career.
The Presbyterian Homes staff puts residents first. In every moment of every day, we strive to create a fulfilling, comfortable and worry-free environment for those who live and work at our communities. In return, we’re rewarded financially, with benefits and with personal satisfaction.
If you’re interested in serving a community that deserves your daily best, let’s connect.
Employee benefits package:
What we offer
- Generous Paid Time Off with cash-out options
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account with employer contributions offered
- Robust voluntary insurance coverage options, including Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, Accident, and Pet.
- Employer-funded Long Term Disability (LTD) and Basic Life coverages.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer baseline and match contributions up to 6%
- A confidential employee assistance program
- US Citizenship Funding Program
- Shift and weekend differentials (for eligible positions)
- Competitive sign-on and referral bonuses offered!
- Located near public transportation with shuttle service available at certain locations
- Employee wellness program with incentives
- On-site fitness centers
- Upscale work environment & meal discount program
- Continuing education with tuition reimbursement & scholarship programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Qualified employer for Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Discounts at local restaurants, theme parks, hotels, car rentals, and more!