“What we have witnessed at Lake Forest Place is the power of community and a thousand acts of kindness both large and small.”
We are pleased to report that as of February 5, 2021 the residents and staff have received their COVID-19 vaccine as a part of the Phase 1a plan. This effort could not have taken place in such a timely and efficient manner if it were not for our partnership with Walgreens.
At each of our vaccine clinics, Walgreens came prepared with all the supplies and staff needed to vaccinate hundreds of individuals. The residents of Lake Forest Place will be forever thankful for the extraordinary efforts of the community staff and our friends at Walgreens!
However, to protect residents and staff, Lake Forest Place continues to follow guidance for senior living communities as directed by the CDC and IDPH, which includes, but is not limited to:
• Restricting all volunteers and non-essential health care personnel
• Monitoring internal group activities and dining
• Performing active screening of residents and health care personnel
• Isolating symptomatic residents and asking symptomatic employees to quarantine at home
• Universal masking for all employees and visitors
• Requiring face covering for all health center residents when receiving direct care
• Educating staff twice weekly on infection control, PPE and COVID-19 symptoms
For guidelines outlining the mandated Phases and Tiers guiding our restrictions, please click here.
We are committed to notifying residents and employees as soon as possible about positive cases, whether or not they may have come in contact with a potential COVID-19 individual in our community. The safety of our residents and employees continues to be our utmost concern.
If you would like to receive notifications and regular updates via e-mail please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and support.