Senior Living Services and Amenities
Always at your service.
At Lake Forest Place, it’s possible to enjoy the elegance of simplicity without compromising your quality of life. As a resident of a cottage or apartment, you can take advantage of convenient, first-rate services and amenities that open the door for you to pursue more of what truly matters.
So when you travel, you can know your residence will be secure and ready for your return. When you decide to go back to woodworking or take up painting, you don’t have to leave campus to do so. And when you feel like dining with friends, it’s simple to gather in the dining room or have a private dinner catered.
You have more important things to do — we’re here to make it easy to do them.
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Flexible dining program with discretionary spending plan
- Choices wellness program focused on seven dimensions of wellness
- Community programs and outings
- Weekly housekeeping
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Emergency call systems
- All utilities
- 24-hour EMP trained public safety staff
Optional services available at an additional cost:
- Guest suites
- Personal laundry services
- Salon and spa
- 60 acres of beautifully manicured lawns and planting areas
- Winding walkways, shaded seating areas
- Bird sanctuary
- Community garden
- Wetlands area and 2-acre lake stocked with fish
- Dog park
- Fitness center with pool and exercise room
- Club-level and Bistro dining
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Private dining rooms for special occasions
- Arts and crafts studio
- Town Center with library, gathering places and chapel
- Woodworking shop
- Community auditorium
- Card room
- Hamilton marketplace
- Resident Resource Center with computers, fax and copy machines
- Full service salon and spa
As a resident of Lake Forest Place, you’ll also have access to a full continuum of on-site care. If you’d like to know more about our health services, please use the form on this page to contact us.