Assisted Living Facility in Evanston, IL
The freedom of assisted living.
Assisted living and independent living are not mutually exclusive. In fact, at The Highlands assisted living in Evanston, IL, you get the right amount of personalized support with activities of daily living so that you can maintain your independence — and keep growing as a person. Because the right help at the right time frees you to live at your very best.
At our on-site assisted living facility in Evanston, near Chicago, we offer personalized levels of care so your specific needs can be met by our highly trained, caring staff. You’ll have 24-hour assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, grooming and bathing. And you’ll be part of the vibrant life of the community, taking classes, going on outings, using the pool and fitness center, and making some wonderful new friends.
“We get to choose how we’re going to live — what level of energy, what level of vibrancy, what level of excitement.”
Brendon Burchard, author
Here you’ll find:
- Private studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments you can personalize
- A calendar full of programs centered around the dimensions of wellness
- A multidisciplinary team approach for comprehensive, truly personalized care
- Priority access to a complete continuum of high-quality on-site health care if it’s ever needed
- Direct admission to the public without an upfront entrance fee
- Table-service dining, with three delicious meals daily
- Licensed nurses available 24 hours a day
- Safety and wellness checks
- Geriatric-certified medical director on staff
- Social worker
- Chaplain and pastoral care
- Programs and events both here and outside the community
- Scheduled transportation to entertainment venues, shopping and restaurants
- Formal gardens, walking paths and outdoor seating
Assisted Living Brochure
How do I know when someone needs assisted living?
When help is needed with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping, an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this support while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Can I bring my own furniture and decor?
Making your apartment feel like home is important. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own.
What else would you like to know about our assisted living facilities in Evanston, IL? Use the form on this page to contact us and let us know how we can help.